10 Minute Vegetable Ratatouille
Recipe by Seasons Wild & Free
10 Minute Ratatouille
Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Large Aubergine
1) Fry off 2-3 cloves of garlic and tablespoon of fennel seeds in 3 tablespoons (60ml) of Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil.
2) Add 4-6 chopped tomatoes and cook on the hob until they start to break down.
3) Add 2 each of chopped courgettes & chopped peppers and 1 chopped large aubergine and a splash of water to get it all going.
4) Cover & cook for 10mins until the vegetables are soft, but retain some shape.
5) Enjoy as a snack, as a base for chicken or fish, through pasta as a chunky sauce or blitzed into a thick sauce. Also delicious if made using Kentish Oils Basil or Rosemary blended oils, and more oil will also add extra richness.
Seasons Wild & Free are creators of beautiful modern global flavours using ethically sourced, mainly local produce. They produce a daily delicious range, brunch/lunch/supper parties delivered or full scale celebrations feasts.