Add extra flavour to your roast potatoes this festive season with Kentish Oils Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil blended with Rosemary – particularly tasty with partridge or goose!
Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Rosemary makes the most delicious, crispy and flavoursome roasties every time, and they’re the perfect accompaniment to your festive feasts. Fancy trying them for yourself? Here’s our recipe:
- Kent / or any other British potato
- Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Rosemary
- Peel & chop potatoes before par-boiling – remember to add salt.
- Add the Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Rosemary to a roasting tray and heat through in the oven for a few minutes at 180ºC before attending to the potatoes.
- Once potatoes start to soften, drain in the colander and leave for 3 minutes before giving them a good shake, then gently score the outside with a fork to ensure they become golden and crispy.
- Add the potatoes to the baking tray when the oil is hot, ensuring all are well coated with oil. Add a few garlic cloves for flavour.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden & crisp, then remove from the oven and slightly squash the potatoes with a masher before adding a few sprigs of fresh rosemary and another tiny drizzle of the oil.
- Cook for a further 20-30 minutes until perfect, then serve to the table.
Kentish Oils blended with Rosemary is available to buy via the website or from independent retailers and farm shops across the South East.