- 650g ’00’ flour (or strong white flour)
- 7g dried yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 25ml Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Basil
- 50ml warm milk
- 325ml warm water
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt, oil and milk in a mixer
- Add in the warm water and kneed for 10 minutes until smooth
- Allow to prove for one hour until double in size
- Knock the dough back and divide into 6 equal balls, place into the fridge until ready to roll out and cook.
Extra tip: Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Jalepeño is perfect for drizzling over your finished pizza.