- 2 Bunches of wild garlic
- 500ml bottle of Kentish Oil
- 1 Handful each of dill, tarragon and parsley
- 2 Handfuls of breadcrumbs
- Dunk the wild garlic into boiling water for 10 seconds then straight into ice water. This gives it a more vibrant colour.
- Drain and squeeze out excess water, place wild garlic and oil into a liquidiser and blitz for a minute. Or strain the liquid through a fine sieve or chinois then return oil to bottle save the pulp for another recipe.
- For a fish crust add a hand full of each dill, tarragon and parsley chopped with left over wild garlic pulp garlic then mix in a couple of handful of breadcrumbs and store until needed.
To use this crust in a lamb dish the dill and tarragon can be swapped for mint, rosemary and thyme.