- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 chilli, sliced
- a handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic blended Kentish Oils rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 400g can plum tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 400g can coconut milk
- Put the onion, garlic, chilli, coriander and rapeseed oil in a large pan on med – high heat for 20 mins, stirring every so often.
- Add the turmeric, cumin, curry powder and ground almonds, stir for 5 mins.
- Next, the plum tomatoes, stock cube and boiling water for 5 – 10 mins.
- To finish, add the coconut milk, stir, cover with lid and leave for 40 mins. Come back to it regularly to stir.
- Once done, chuck in anything you fancy!
Makes quite a large amount of sauce, about 3 – 4 portions, so it’s a good’un for a homemade curry meal prep.