A quick & easy pasta dish which may be served hot or cold.
- Hot smoked salmon, flaked
- Romanesco (may be replaced with any seasonal green veg)
- Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the Romanesco into small chunks, add a little rapeseed oil to a frying pan on a medium heat and gently fry off until the Romanesco is starting to colour and softens.
- Drain the pasta before adding the Romanesco and flaked salmon.
- Drizzle with Kentish Oils Rapeseed Oil blended with Lemon and season to taste. Serve straight away as a hot dish, or leave to cool and serve as a pasta salad.